Friday, December 2, 2011

Dancing in the Kitchen ~ Topic week

Vintage elegance, sophistication and grace is a Classic to today's society. An era that has truly left an impression and seems to never fade, or go out of style. In fact classic appearance is always reiterated. I personally love the vintage era, the 20's, 30's & 40's.  One saying comes to mind, " I was born in the wrong era".  Society's pace seems to hitting warp speed.  Most of us are rushing or late for events.  I know I am! If we dont have business meetings for a few days, no makeup is applied, hair isn't straightened, and clothing is worn comfortably.  Feeling beautiful and dressing pretty can warm ones heart & bring a smile to our face.  We all understand that when we lack some iniative to look our best we tend to feel slightly unusual or not so pretty. "Its all about finding time" getting up early, having coffee, dressing as trendy as possible, little makeup, & hair in a pretty updo. As a mother to younger children, a wife and a business owner, I find its tougher to stay on top of things.  I do know when the time is utilized correctly, it brightens all of my days, makes my husband happy, and gives me a positve attitude to attack the day. " Women and young ladies, this is for you". Please carry on the traditions of the Vintage Era. Take pride in yourself, and your home. Your all beautiful in your own way and you know how to look & feel your best, so try this. " I challenge you to take some extra time to feel beautiful as your attitude determines the way society will view you. Wheather your a sophisticated home maker, or professional business woman, this message is for you!   Put on your favorite pair of high heels and dance in the kitchen! ~


Till next time ~ Stay Classy





Photography ~ New Expressions Photography

* Topic week is where we discuss real life, submit your idea's or stories.
* Have a question for the editor, ask it here in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment